In response to the latest government of Alberta COVID-19 updates and restrictions, please carefully read the following:
As of Monday, September 20th, in order to remain open we will require either proof of vaccination, OR a negative covid test that has been taken within 72 hours, for you to participate classes.
Please email us documentation of your vaccination at least 24 hours prior to your class. You will only need to do this once, we will then add a note to your account for further visits.Alternatively, you can email us documentation of a negative covid test that has been taken within 72 hours.
Please be patient with us as we navigate these newest restrictions. This has been a challenging 18 months for everyone. We unfortunately do not have the staff, funds or means to check everyone’s status at the door and want to eliminate the stress on our front desk staff/instructors, and traffic and congestion in the studio. Thank you for your continued support through these ever changing times.
If you have any questions regarding the above information please email us instead of discussing with staff, as we strive to keep our in-studio environment as peaceful and positive as possible.
BEFORE YOU GET TO THE STUDIO
- Please make sure you are booking your class on-line to allow for easy, touch-less check-in and to ensure your spot, as class sizes will still be limited
- Before heading to the studio please make sure you’ve done a self health check. If you have any symptoms, or been in recent contact with someone who has COVID-19 you will not be permitted in the studio
- Come ready to go as much as possible but showers and change rooms will be fully open for use
- To further minimize points of contact, please bring a full water bottle, a towel and mat, but we will be offering rental mats and towels if you happen to forget
- Masks will be required while in the building, lobby and change rooms. Once you are on your mat and in your own space you may remove your mask.
- We have increased the amount of time between classes to minimize client overlap
- Please arrive ONLY 5 – 10 minutes prior to class start time; studio door will be open 10 minutes before class time
- Commercial grade disinfectants will be used throughout the entire studio including, lobby, studio, all equipment, bathrooms and high touch surfaces before and after every class
- Staff will be trained on cleaning and disinfecting procedures for each area of the studio
WHEN YOU ENTER THE STUDIO
- Please follow the social distance direction arrows in the lobby
- You will still need to check in at the desk even if you have signed up online
- Classes will be capped at 22 people to insure everyone can keep a safe distance. Please place the top of your mat on the mat marker to ensure there is a safe distance between everyone
- Equipment will be cleaned before and after each class. When you are done using your equipment, please leave it by the weight racks (not on the racks or shelves) to be sanitized
- Instructors will maintain a safe distance from class participants while still providing verbal cues
- If you feel unwell at any time, please collect your belongings, proceed home and use the AHS on-line assessment tool to determine if testing is required
- Please leave all used props off the shelves so we can sanitize them
- There will be a lysol wipe station in the studio to sanitize your area
- You may remain in the studio after class for up to 5 mins, then you will need to exit in order for staff to clean before the next class
- Follow directional arrows as you leave the studio
CREDITS – MEMBERSHIPS – RESERVATIONS
- All memberships (unless otherwise notified) will be active as of June, 9th
- If you require an extension on a pass card please contact us via email – email@example.com
- Please note that if you sign up and do not cancel within 4 hours of the class, you will be charged. If you are a pass-card holder, the pass will be taken off your account. If you are an auto renew or membership holder you will be charged a $10 no show fee