Find stillness and learn the tools to quiet your mind in a busy world!
No meditation experience necessary. This workshop will perfectly accommodate newbies as well as more experienced meditators. It will include all the tips and tricks to meditate on your own, as well as self-reflection and time to answer questions.
We will do some a couple short mantra-based meditations together for experiential understanding and the following topics will be covered for your knowledge:
1. What is Meditation … what is a Mantra?
2. The antidote to Stress & other Life-Changing Benefits
3. Where, When & How to Meditate
3. Experiences in Meditation
4. Timing and Completing your Meditation
*Please bring a pen and notebook
Saturday, September 22nd 5:30-6:45 pm
$20 (free for members)